how to write a good essay for college Aiglon College books article Centennial College how to write an essay for ielts Epsom College how to write a summary essay Fryeburg Academy science essay writing The University of South Australia (Navitas) perfect essay writing Saxion University of Applied Sciences medicine reviews University of Dayton how to write an narrative essay The University of Northampton (NAVITAS) college writing essay Hillfield Strathallan College essay writing formats Rotterdam Business School harvard bussines review SDA Bocconi School of Management article writing jobs online Downside School
Français

Go to Bing homepage
Go to Bing homepage

college preparatory electives Sidcot School

(1) One of my favorite memories from childhood would have to be the time I went to the Renaissance Festival with my Grandfather. (2) My grandfather was a history buff, and he was especially interested in the Renaissance period. Haravard business review Centennial College. (3) So, he had plenty to tell me on the way to the festival. (4) When we got there, we walked around and looked at all of the booths where they had different exhibits set up. Critical abilities Chaminade Сollege Preparatory School. (5) There were men dressed up as blacksmiths, and women showing how to make candles in the old style. (6) All throughout the festival grounds were people dressed up in old costumes singing and college preparatory electives Sidcot School, playing music from the renaissance period. (7) After a while, we went into a big blue glass building and college preparatory electives Sidcot School, looked at some reproductions of famous paintings from the critical abilities chaminade сollege preparatory school, Renaissance. college preparatory electives Sidcot School. (8) We saw some paintings by da Vinci, Botticelli, and Giotto. (9) My grandfather also knows a lot about art so he showed me some interesting things that had to do with the paintings. (10) The best part of this trip was the time I got to spend with my grandfather, doing something that he loved so much. (11) My grandfather was good at showing people that he loved them by doing fun stuff with them, like when he took me to a baseball game. 1. Is sentence 1 an appropriate introductory sentence for this essay? A: Yes, the college preparatory electives Sidcot School, author goes on to describe the value of memories. B: Yes, the author goes on to describe a day spent at the Renaissance Festival with his grandfather. C: No, this essay is not about a day at the Renaissance Festival. D: No, this sentence is not coherent. 2. Haravard business review Centennial College. Which of the following words from sentence 1 needs to be changed? 3. What would be a good alteration to sentences 2 and 3? A: They could be broken up into 3 separate sentences. B: They could be combined to critical thinking essay colegio montfort, form a single sentence. C: They contain numerous spelling errors. D: They do not make sense. 4. Which of the following would be a better ending for sentence 4? A: exhibits in which booths had been set up by them. B: the critical abilities chaminade сollege preparatory school, booths in which they had set up different exhibits. C: booths in which exhibits by them had been set up. D: exhibit booths, set up by them, had been set up. 5. Which of the critical thinking essay colegio montfort, following words should be added to sentence 5? 6. What change needs to college preparatory electives Sidcot School, be made to sentence 6? A: The word period needs to college preparatory electives Sidcot School, be removed. B: Renaissance needs to be capitalized. C: The word festival needs to be capitalized. D: A comma should be placed after costumes. 7. What change needs to be made to sentence 7? A: There should not be a comma after while. B: There should be commas after big and college preparatory electives Sidcot School, blue. C: The word Renaissance does not need to essay writing for scholarships simon fraser university/fraser international college - navitas, be capitalized. D: The sentence is fine as it is critical thinking essay colegio montfort, written. 8. How might sentence 9 be improved? A: A lot should be one word. B: There could be a comma after art. C: Art should be capitalized. D: The word interesting is unnecessary. 9. Which word in essay writing for scholarships simon fraser university/fraser international college - navitas sentence 10 is unnecessary? 10. What is wrong with sentence 11? A: The mention of the baseball game does not have anything to do with the rest of the essay. B: The word well should be used instead of good. C: The word stuff is too formal for critical thinking essay colegio montfort this kind of essay. D: The word persons should be used instead of people. 1. college preparatory electives Sidcot School. B. Essay writing for scholarships Simon Fraser University/Fraser International College - NAVITAS. This is an appropriate opening sentence because it introduces the subject of the college preparatory electives Sidcot School, essay. 2. C. Unless the author is referring to someone he called Grandfather, this word should not be capitalized. 3. college preparatory electives Sidcot School. B. Legit essay writing services Pomfret School. These sentences could be combined with a comma in between. 4. B. This ending avoids having the prepositional up as the last word. 5. A. The sentence should read women were showing. 6. B. college preparatory electives Sidcot School. When referring to the historical era, the word Renaissance should always be capitalized. 7. D. college preparatory electives Sidcot School. The sentence is grammatically correct as it is written. 8. B. A comma after art would make the sentence flow a bit better. 9. D. The sentence would still be coherent without the word that. 10. A. The last clause of this sentence has nothing to college preparatory electives Sidcot School, do with the rest of the essay. For additional information, we recommend you check out these free GED resources: